![]() |
| Day 1 Taiwanese food - Daiso |
Day 1:
At our arrival, our cousin Kingsley brought us to this nice Taiwanese restaurant called "Liang's Kitchen". What a treat! The food was so good :) Can't wait to see and taste what's coming up!!!
We went to Daiso, a Japanese store, known as 100 yen store in Asia. It was the first time Taky and I saw Daiso. Their concept is similar to our dollar store, except that everything was made in Japan. Lots of cute stuffs! Love it!
We went to "99 Ranch" a local chinese supermarket. It's similar to our T & T, but they have lots of imported products, lots of Taiwanese food. And they're almost in every chinese malls.
We tried some real Taiwanese bubble tea from "Fantasia". I said real, cuz the bubbles are really the soft chewy well cooked ones. Unlike the ones we have here in Montreal... I actually stopped ordering bubble teas with bubbles in Montreal cuz I can't stand the way they taste... so yup, real bubble tea! so yummy...
Then, we went to a Korean Mall. Yup, you don't see that in Montreal! We bought some yummy Korean toasts, some souvenirs, some makeup accessories :) LOL :)
We met up with Ivy and went to Santana Row for some more shopping :)
We had supper at California Pizza Kitchen. Yummy fusion asian-western Pizza.

No comments:
Post a Comment